Back in the summer of 2009 I sat down with Petesy Burns, one of the masterminds behind Giros. A hang-out for punks that was at the centre of Belfast’s D.I.Y. music scene, it had recently been memorialised in the ANTI exhibition at the Waterfront, part of that year’s Trans Festival. Notes From The Underground Originally published in the U Mag, June 2009.
- RT @CarersUK: Huge thanks to @RachelReevesMP for coming to present the #JoCox Poetry Prize to @CGrahamPoetUK tonight for her wonderful poem… 1 week ago
- RT @SisterSupporter: Another fantastic piece in @thepooluk about last nights historic decision. #ealingmakeshistory #PSPO #prochoice https:… 2 months ago
- @ImogenTyreman Safety scissors? 2 months ago
- This looks wonderful - a century of tube posters created by women, will definitely require a trip to the @ltmuseum twitter.com/ltmuseum/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @Europarl_EN: On the International Day of the Girl, @MaireadMcGMEP has a message for all girls https://t.co/CpkosGZIPF 2 months ago