Back in the summer of 2009 I sat down with Petesy Burns, one of the masterminds behind Giros. A hang-out for punks that was at the centre of Belfast’s D.I.Y. music scene, it had recently been memorialised in the ANTI exhibition at the Waterfront, part of that year’s Trans Festival. Notes From The Underground Originally published in the U Mag, June 2009.
- RT @AJogee: The people of Hornsey and Wood Green will never forget this. They still raise it on the doors today. #BBCDEBATE #ge2017 https:/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lmdasneves: Amazing support tonight in rain for @CatherineWest1 lots of Islington women out w/ us 'It's all about keeping data dry'! #l… 1 month ago
- RT @PidcockNWDurham: You can't trust the Tories with our public services.Labour will stand up for our NHS, education,police and prison serv… 1 month ago
- RT @AJogee: Spied on the streets of #Hornsey and #WoodGreen..! #cabbiesforlabour https://t.co/clVMF1v29i 1 month ago
- @lenmcb Aghghgh best line ever... even if I'd be the last Ulysses detractor 2 months ago