Back in the summer of 2009 I sat down with Petesy Burns, one of the masterminds behind Giros. A hang-out for punks that was at the centre of Belfast’s D.I.Y. music scene, it had recently been memorialised in the ANTI exhibition at the Waterfront, part of that year’s Trans Festival. Notes From The Underground Originally published in the U Mag, June 2009.
- RT @SisterSupporter: Another fantastic piece in @thepooluk about last nights historic decision. #ealingmakeshistory #PSPO #prochoice https:… 1 week ago
- @ImogenTyreman Safety scissors? 1 week ago
- This looks wonderful - a century of tube posters created by women, will definitely require a trip to the @ltmuseum twitter.com/ltmuseum/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @Europarl_EN: On the International Day of the Girl, @MaireadMcGMEP has a message for all girls https://t.co/CpkosGZIPF 1 week ago
- RT @RunnymedeTrust: READ > Runnymede & @WomensBudgetGrp new report 'Intersecting Inequalities' on race, gender & austerity https://t.co/LiH… 1 week ago